Feb 6, 2019
In episode #920, we discuss how podcasts can make you
more money. Tune in to hear how podcasts can be lucrative.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Podcasts Can Make You
More Money (Even If You Don't Listen to Them)
- [00:40] Bundle podcasts and offer them as a deal,
similar to a book funnel.
- [00:57] Russell Brunson did this with his podcast
and it worked.
- [01:20] If you don’t have a podcast, contact podcast
creators, license their podcast, and repurpose their episodes.
- [01:55] Once someone buys from you, you can always
- [02:40] Think of starting a service that categorizes
- [03:00] Russell Brunson’s podcast scheme earned him
thousands of dollars.
- [03:40] When someone checks out, try to sell them
more stuff using a service like ClickFunnel.
- [04:14] Book funnels work really well, but we
haven’t had the time to do it.
- [04:35] We will accept offers to help us write a
book or monetize our podcast.
- [04:43] Check out Frank Kern to see how he did his
- [04:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:01] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: