May 9, 2019
In episode #1012, we discuss how
podcasts can be harmful. Tune in to understand exactly what we
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How
Podcasts can be Harmful
- [01:08] We just want to tell
you guys we don’t know everything!
- [01:32] Don’t just take our
word for anything, but fact check and explore
- [01:50] Depending on market
conditions, our advice has been wrong and we’ve had to retract or
revise our advice.
- [02:25] All our advice is based
on our experience.
- [02:37] When listening to a
podcast, you really should consider the source.
- [03:05] Make sure the advice
applies to your industry.
- [03:30] Just because you copy
your competition, doesn’t mean it will work for you at any given
- [03:55] That’s it for
- [04:04] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: