Dec 3, 2018
In episode #855, we discuss how
often you should update your content. Tune in to hear how often you
should be doing this.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Often Should You Re-Write
- [00:40] Neil goes through his
content once per year.
- [01:20] Hubspot has employees
specifically for content repurposing.
- [01:45] Problogger is a great
place to find some of the best writers to help repurpose your
- [02:40] If your traffic dips,
you’ll find that if you stay on top of updating your content, you
will have fewer dips.
- [03:09] That’s it for
- [03:14] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: