Nov 12, 2018
In episode #834, we discuss how
often you should be logging in to Google Analytics. Tune in to hear
why checking every day is never a good thing.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Often Should You Login to
- [00:55] You can get addicted to
checking your stats.
- [01:26] It’s not helpful. Go be
- [01:50] If you check everyday,
there are diminishing returns.
- [02:35] Take the time you would
have spent checking your stats and do something actionable that
will generate traffic.
- [03:15] Instead, just sign up
for GA alerts.
- [03:50] Make sure you are
comparing your stats from today to yesterday or this week to
- [04:20] If you have a team, put
a dashboard up (mount a TV) and use Cyfe.
- [04:50] That’s it for
- [04:54] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: