Oct 2, 2016
Welcome to The Marketing School Podcast—your 10-minute resource
to learn, grown, and nurture your passion for online marketing!
In Episode #63 Eric and Neil talk about the art of emailing your
list. Listen as they talk about the frequency with which you should
email your list, how you can better preserve the trust between you
and your list, and why email-based sales promotions should be both
tactful and scheduled.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s Topic: How often to email your
- 00:47 – Make your audience look forward to the next email
- 00:56 – Put value in your emails
- 01:11 – Email audience as long as they’re engaged
- 01:18 – Don’t send emails to people without engagement
- 02:14 – Send emails based on how often people engage
- 02:23 – Drip
- 03:07 – Tell a consistent story
- 03:27 – Consider what you are emailing
- 04:13 – Build trust with you audience before sending sales
- 04:27 – Have a ratio between value content and sales
3 Key Points:
- Each email should make your audience look forward to the
- You need to put value in each email.
- Trust between you and your audience needs to be
- Mailchimp – Another email
system Neil mentioned
- Drip – Email system
mentioned by Eric
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.