Oct 27, 2018
In episode #818, Eric and Neil
discuss how often you need to adjust your on-page SEO. Tune in to
hear how attentive you should be regarding this matter.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Often Do You Need to Adjust
Your On-Page SEO?
- [00:40] Neil hasn’t updated in
over a year.
- [01:00] You should probably
adjust once per quarter.
- [01:15] Eric and Neil are too
controlling, which means they didn’t make the time to get to it,
because they are determined to do it themselves.
- [01:50] Neil optimized his own
- [02:00] He doesn’t typically
set dates to optimize his SEO, he does it as he gets Search Console
- [2:35] If your on-page SEO is
solid, you don’t need to change it, but you should run
- [03:12] Optimize your title
tags using Clickflow.
- [03:30] When you do it
manually, you don’t get reminders.
- [03:55] Most people don’t look
at their on-page SEO until they get slapped by a Google update or
their traffic drops off.
- [04:08] The messiest sites have
the worst on-page SEO.
- [05:21] Check out the product
Neil prefers to the WP
- [05:37] That’s all for
- [05:41] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live
event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: