Feb 9, 2018
In episode #558, Eric and Neil explain why newsletters are dying
out and how chatbots are the next big thing. Tune in to hear how to
leverage your chatbots for better results.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Newsletters Are Dead: You Should
Do this Instead
- [00:45] Eric and Neil still have newsletters, but engagement is
- [01:01] It’s harder to get results because it can get filtered
out or lost in the shuffle with the tons of emails everyone gets
- [01:26] You need to come up with new ways to connect.
- [01:38] Build up communities via social media and other
- [01:54] YouTube and chatbots have been great outlets for Eric
and his clients.
- [02:11] Alex Becker does
email a lot, but he is focused on building up his messenger
- [02:36] Though newsletters are unpopular, they are still
- [02:45] Eric and Neil have been moving towards shifting this
message to chatbots.
- [03:15] Growth
Everywhere added the Facebook Messenger App and they
have seen great results from that.
- [03:38] ManyChat has growth
tools that are helpful.
- [03:54] One of Eric’s most profitable campaign is shifting to
- [04:15] Collect emails through things like content
- [05:05] Always collect emails, because you don’t know when
Facebook will change their algorithm and traffic will drop.
- [05:15] Zapier can work with
- [05:30] The bot will collect the email and it will be sent to
your CRM and your webinar provider.
- [05:54] That’s all for today!
- [05:56] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: