Sep 24, 2018
In episode #785, Eric and Neil
discuss email management strategies. Tune in to hear how you can
stay on top of your email inbox.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Neil's Email Management
Strategy Capitalizes On Remarkable Opportunities
- [00:40] As long as Eric has
known Neil, he has responded to every email.
- [01:15] Neil says he’s OCD and
can’t help it, which is why all of his emails get answered and his
inbox is empty.
- [02:45] Neil also had a long
email signature for a while, that he only recently cut
- [03:04] Neil put the
Gmail app on his phone.
- [03:20] Whenever you open up an
email, deal with it then and there.
- [03:30] Neil checks his email
every hour for five to ten minutes.
- [03:50] Eric also builds in
time to check his emails.
- [04:33] Neil woke up to
190-something emails this morning.
- [04:53] If you email Neil, he
- [05:04] If you submit a support
inquiry, it goes to his team.
- [06:18] Respond, otherwise you
are leaving money on the table.
- [06:45] Be transparent in all
your interactions and make sure the email signature matches who
sent the email.
- [07:04] That’s it for
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: