Mar 4, 2020
In episode #1311, Neil shares what he would do
differently if he had to start all over again in 2020. From his
years of experience, he learned that tools tend to generate far
better traffic than personal brands do, so it is worth creating or
buying a tool to get quick traction. Tune in to hear how you can
save time and money by going straight for a good product!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Would Do if Neil Was
Starting From Scratch in 2020.
- [00:41] Why tools are so much better than
- [01:05] Don’t worry about building a personal brand
– a product is better.
- [01:40] Start off with a tool because paid
advertising and SEO is expensive.
- [01:55] How a free tool ends up generating more
traffic without having to market it.
- [02:28] Free products market themselves and are
easier to do.
- [02:39] Go to CodeCanyon and buy a semi-decent tool
in B2B or B2C.
- [03:13] How Neil is now spending far more time and
energy on tools.
- [03:50] ClickFlow is proof that tools get more
attention that personal brands.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn more
about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with Us: