Nov 13, 2019
In episode #1200, we talk about
how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the
holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out
partnerships, Neil has some great strategies to share with
everyone! Tune in to hear some inspiring ways to get
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil
Patel Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:43] Putting in the extra
work and the difference input time can make.
- [01:40] Vacation time and what
happens during those periods.
- [02:31] The integration of work
and life; benefits of bringing these together.
- [03:35] Unusual call times and
putting in the effort in order to win.
- [04:21] How Neil calendarises
his partnerships and reaches out to people.
- [05:42] That’s it for
- [05:48] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: