Nov 4, 2019
In episode #1191, we share how
Neil grew his Instagram to 60k followers! With social media status
being what is and all the theories floating around for how to grow
your following on Instagram and other platforms, we thought we
would weigh in on how Neil has experienced such rapid growth in his
follower-ship! Join us to hear about leveraging your audience,
grinding it out, and why partnering up might be your best tool for
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil
Grew His Instagram to 60k Followers in No Time.
- [00:41] Posting content, videos
and organic growth by leveraging brand equity.
- [01:42] Applying this lesson to
other platforms aside from Instagram.
- [02:03] Looking at the example
of Gary Vaynerchuk!
- [03:35] Using podcasting and
collaboration as a means of brand marketing.
- [05:01] Leverage what you
already have and make the most of your associations.
- [06:24] Go find someone to
- [08:50] There is a time for
grinding and a time for leveraging.
- [09:47] Offering value to more
established people and companies early on.
- [10:45] There you have
- [10:52] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: