Aug 21, 2019
In episode #1116, we discuss our
different approaches to business. Tune in to hear where we differ
and if it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our
Different Approaches to Business
- [00:33] Neil has been in
business for 17 years, while Eric has been in business for
- [00:55] Eric tends to be more
- [01:25] The average person
would say to invest your money, but Eric likes to redeploy any
money he makes.
- [02:38] Neil is big on doing
one thing and one thing only.
- [03:05] Eric likes to diversify
- [05:25] Neil has a hiring
philosophy, wherein he likes to hire people with a certain type and
amount of experience.
- [07:00] At one point, Eric sold
his home to float his business.
- [08:36] Neither of us is right
or wrong, we just have different approaches to running a
- [09:22] The older we get, the
more stuck in our ways we will be.
- [09:40] We don’t push each
other to conform to each other’s ideals.
- [10:08] That’s it for
- [10:15] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short