May 16, 2019
In episode #1019, we discuss how
much work it really takes to build a popular podcast. Tune in to
hear what goes into a moderately successful podcast like
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Much
Work it Takes to Build a “Popular” Podcast
- [00:40] We have a decent-sized
podcast, but we’re no Joe Rogan.
- [01:02] We are
- [01:05] It takes
- [01:35] Eric has really put
effort into Growth Everywhere and he has grown it
- [02:20] It’s always a lot of
work to create and publish the content.
- [03:01] If you already have an
audience, it makes it easier to gain listeners.
- [03:50] It will take a lot of
effort. If you don’t want to be consistent, don’t waste your
- [04:40] That’s it for
- [04:44] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: