Nov 4, 2018
In episode #826, we discuss if
you should sell your business and how. Tune in to hear what you
should consider before selling your business and what steps to take
in order to do so.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Much Is Your Business Worth
(And How Do You Sell It)?
- [00:40] There are a couple of
websites that can help you with valuation.
- [00:48] Digital
Exits has different
calculators to use.
- [01:07] FEInternational publishes a lot of different
- [01:25] If you want to sell
your site, but aren’t sure what it’s worth, check out
Empire Flippers or Flippa.
- [01:30] These sites will also
tell you how much similar sites are worth.
- [02:01] BizBuySell is another great resource.
- [02:12] These sites have a lot
of inventory you can check out.
- [02:30] If you have a business
that’s worth any sort of money, keep in mind that there is a
recession on the horizon.
- [02:55] Ask yourself if you
want to sell at the peak and then buy back at a low
- [03:21] Adventures is a resource Eric recommends.
- [03:53] Ask yourself if you
love your business. If you don’t see long-term potential, go find
something you love instead.
- [04:33] Research website
brokers to find the right one.
- [04:44] You can also find
someone to run your business for you as an alternative.
- [05:00] That’s it for
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: