Jun 12, 2020
In episode #1411, we talk about
how marketers have adapted their business model to the new norm!
Consumer behavior has changed so you’re going to have to adapt if
you want to survive through this time. Listen in and hear about
changing business trends, luring customers using no-commitment
offers, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Marketers Have Adapted Their
Business Model to the New Norm.
- [00:34] What
the new norm means; social distancing, online shopping,
- [01:10] Changes in payment options to match new
- [02:47] Getting people to try what you’re selling
without committing much.
- [03:50] Learning post COVID business trends from
- [04:59] How to
be more resilient by reading Antifragile.
- [05:04] That’s
it for today!
- [05:06] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: