Aug 31, 2018
In episode #761, Eric and Neil
discuss how many funnels you need. Tune in to hear why more funnels
doesn’t always equal greater success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Many Marketing Funnels Do
- [00:40] ConvertKit and Drift are useful funnels.
- [00:55] Using too many gets
- [01:11] Neil has one marketing
- [01:27] He segments inside the
funnel, so by segmenting he can pitch offers based on the path the
- [01:44] Even people who love
funnels, tend to pare it down to one main funnel.
- [02:08] With too many funnels,
you can easily lose track of things.
- [02:44] Once you have one
advanced funnel, it’s easier to improve upon it.
- [03:08] Testing and improving
on efunnel is better than having multiple, complicated
- [03:40] Base your upsells and
downsells from the info gained in the first funnel.
- [03:55] Make your funnel like a
“Choose Your Own Adventure”, so it can be personalized to each
- [04:25] It’s important to see
how people interact with your brand.
- [04:44] That’s it for
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: