Feb 28, 2018
In episode #577, Eric and Neil talk about when you should give
up on marketing. Tune in to hear if, how, and when you need to call
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long Should You Spend on
Marketing Before You Give Up?
- [00:41] Neil gives up on tactics, instead of marketing as a
- [01:00] He’ll try out five to ten tactics and keep whatever
- [01:20] In many cases, if you don’t experiment, you will just
spin your wheels.
- [01:50] Eric was hanging out with the Zapier CEO and they agreed it is
difficult to hand off marketing.
- [02:45] There are constantly new tactics, so you need to
incorporate those into your workload.
- [03:15] Keep trying to improve all the time and integrate new
techniques into your workflow.
- [03:35] You won’t see traction with SEO within the first six
- [04:00] Ahrefs will help you
track your impressions and any traction you’re getting.
- [04:40] Be patient when working with long-term solutions.
- [04:45] With paid advertising, you need to make it work right
away, because you will lose a lot of money otherwise.
- [05:48] You should look to grow your organic keywords by 10%
month by month; for SEO, you should look to grow your top three
keywords by 10% month by month.
- [06:07] That’s all for today!
- [06:11] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: