May 2, 2019
In episode #1005, we discuss how
long it takes to rank in Google. Tune in to hear what has changed
over the last couple of years and what kind of lag time you should
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long
Takes to Rank in Google
- [00:40] You can plug your site
into GSC Index and will rank pretty quickly.
- [01:00] We’ve already covered
this topic, but that was over two years ago and a lot has changed
- [01:30] Nowadays, it takes a
year or more to see results, unless you have strong brand
- [01:45] If you have strong
brand queries, you could rank within months.
- [02:10] This is about the whole
domain, not just a page.
- [03:02] Once you have good
domain authority, it will only take weeks to rank.
- [03:10] That’s all for
- [04:04] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: