Oct 23, 2019
In episode #1179, we share how
long it really takes for a business to become successful! There is
always a period of learning and growing that happens with any
business and we believe it often takes three years to experience
profitability and stability, no matter who you are. Tune in to hear
how we have learned this lesson with our different
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Long
it Really Takes for a Business to be Successful.
- [00:48] Ways to measure
success; starting with revenue and profitability.
- [01:20] Managing the
difficulties and pain of the first two years.
- [03:04] All the things that can
go wrong in the early stages.
- [03:59] The rule of three;
waiting out the teething years.
- [04:19] That’s it for
- [04:21] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: