Apr 22, 2019
In episode #995, we discuss how
LinkedIn’s algorithm is changing. Tune in to hear how it’s changing
and what you can do in the meantime.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How
LinkedIn’s Algorithm is Changing
- [00:45] LinkedIn’s algorithm is
much more like Facebook’s now.
- [00:55] It’s harder to get
- [01:22] Milk it while it lasts,
until you can’t get any views from your videos.
- [02:25] Neil’s Facebook account
used to do well, but now his views are down
- [03:00] Social sites command so
much attention that you have no choice but to use them.
- [03:15] It doesn’t always make
sense to buy ads, though.
- [04:00] That’s it for
- [04:26] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: