Oct 8, 2017
In Episode #434, Eric and Neil
discuss how important headings are for SEO. Tune in to learn why
you should still take your sweet time on your headings and how it
helps boost your website’s ranking.
Time Stamped Show
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How
Important Are Headings for SEO?
- 00:35 – Headings are still
important because the H1 tag still has more authority for search
- 01:12 – If your H1 tag is
larger, search engine will read it as more important than the other
text in your website
- 01:25 – Ranking zero is having a
snippet above the actual organic ranking
- 01:39 – Have some sentences
after your H1 tag
- 01:56 – Marketing School is giving away
90-day FREE trial to Crazy
Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:15 – That’s it for today’s
3 Key Points:
- Search engines still read your
H1 tag as the most important text in your content.
- Be sure that your heading is
high quality and well thought-out.
- Snippets below your H1 tag will
boost your ranking as it’s still read by search
- What should we talk
about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short