Mar 3, 2020
In episode #1310, we give you
some insight into what we would do if Eric had to start his whole
business from scratch. Doing consulting work is a quick way to make
cash and starting a podcast the best means of rebuilding your
network. Tune in to hear how creating a course can be your ticket
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We
Would Do if Eric Was Starting From Scratch in
- [01:06] Do consulting work to
get some cash coming in to cover living expenses.
- [01:22] Start a podcast first
before you think about blogging and build your network this
- [01:46] Build
a team around the consulting work
and find a partner who will help you scale.
- [02:08] The goal would be to
build an info or software product.
- [02:19] Create and sell a
high-ticket course and run some ads to market it.
- [03:02] An example of how a
course can help you generate income.
- [03:35] You can also start by
working for someone first while building your
- [03:59] Go watch a Simon Sinek
video and find out why you are doing what you do!
- [04:46] What you can do if you
want to start with software.
- [05:09] That’s it for
- [05:10] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: