Mar 2, 2020
In episode #1309, we share three
ways to increase your traffic with international SEO. Even if you
have high domain authority, it is still necessary to go out there
and build localized links in these regions. Tune in to hear whether
using a subfolder, a top-level domain (TLD), or a subdirectory is
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Ways to Double Your
Organic Traffic with International SEO.
- [00:46] Why
international SEO is important and what kind of results you can
- [01:06] A list
of top five countries Neil gets SEO traffic from, including India
- [01:44] Reaching Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Chile,
Columbia, etc. by doing SEO in Spanish.
- [02:10] Go out
there and build links in these local regions and translate the
- [02:30] Even
if you have high domain authority, you still need localized
- [02:45] Why it
is easy to build links in non-English-speaking
- [03:04] Choosing between using a subfolder, a top-level domain,
or a subdirectory.
- [04:23] Increase your rankings by getting brand queries
in these localized regions.
- [04:54] That’s
it for today!
- [04:56] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: