Jun 9, 2019
In episode #1043, we discuss how
Eric is marketing his new startup. Tune in to hear how he’s pushing
his new product.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric
Siu's Marketing His Brand New Startup
- [00:40] ClickFlow helps you grow your organic traffic faster by
running SEO tests.
- [01:05] If you have a page with
good impressions, but a bad click-through rate, ClickFlow helps you
identify opportunities to improve.
- [01:30] It will help you
optimize your content.
- [02:20] Most people can’t
afford paid ads.
- [03:05] Eric will find lists of
people (maybe VP’s) and he’ll use Hunter.io to find their email
- [03:30] He contacts them to ask
for feedback on his software, instead of trying to sell it to
- [03:55] Then he will try to get
them on a call.
- [04:45] If you are collecting
emails using Drip, you are tagging people based on their
- [05:05] Oz
Content reaches out to
people and lets them know they are doing a webinar instead of hard
- [06:56] Eric reaches out to
influencers and others in his space and demos his
- [07:15] As these people see
results, the good information gets passed on.
- [08:05] If you have a podcast,
it also helps to have guests on.
- [08:30] That’s it for
- [08:34] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: