Nov 14, 2019
In episode #1201, we talk about
how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events
and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and
possible jumpstarts for you and your business. Tune in to hear what
he does and find some new things for yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric
Siu Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:46] Scanning the media
landscape for numbers from founders and startups.
- [01:15] What Eric does with
this information and the things he pays attention to.
- [01:56] Holiday work and
putting in the time to get ahead.
- [03:02] Looking at numbers and
comparing these with competitors.
- [03:20] Blocking off time for
- [04:19] Competing with bigger
and more well-resourced competitors.
- [06:17] Getting up early in the
morning, a focus on sleep and attending events.
- [07:59] That’s it for
- [08:02] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: