Nov 25, 2018
In episode #847, we discuss how
Eric got his podcast banned. Tune in to hear what Eric did and how
he fixed the situation.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Eric Got His Podcast
- [00:40] Initially, when making
Growth Everywhere, there were only a few ways to promote a
- [01:14] You would see which
podcasts your desired audience was listening to and then use the
same keywords from those podcasts.
- [01:50] They started cracking
down on “keyword stuffing”.
- [02:15] His team realized that
they weren’t discoverable to new listeners, so they had to change
- [02:36] They also had to reach
out to the support.
- [03:08] If you add keywords in
the description, but not the title, you will be fine.
- [03:18] That’s it for
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: