Nov 9, 2018
In episode #831, we discuss how
you can market in a brand new industry. Tune in to hear what you
can do to kick things off in a new industry.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Do You Market in a Brand
- [01:00] Google is excellent for
- [01:15] If a lot of people are
looking for a given item, it will be easier to find and thus
fulfill that demand.
- [01:32] If it’s a new product,
go to Facebook and create content in order to drive traffic and
promote your business. Create demand!1
- [01:57] Get people to blog or
write articles about you.
- [02:30] Facebook ads work
- [02:40] Influencers are key:
maybe pay them to talk about or promote you.
- [03:15] Hoverboards blew up
because people were instagramming about them.
- [03:30] If you have an email
list, barter with a popular influencers. Try to have something to
- [04:10] That’s it for
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: