Jan 22, 2019
In episode #905, we discuss how
digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes
are on the horizon.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Digital Marketing Will
Change in 2019.
- [01:10] Marketing is shifting
in ways that many people don’t appreciate.
- [01:25] When we started, not a
lot of people were doing content marketing, but now there is too
- [02:10] Google ranks content
based on quality and newness.
- [03:00] Neil has been doing a
lot of live videos lately.
- [03:35] One piece can become
ten thanks to content repurposing.
- [04:45] Leverage an
- [05:00] Leverage the personal
approach, as well.
- [05:48] In 2020, voice search
will be 50% of all searches.
- [06:30] Machine learning is
also on the rise.
- [07:00] That’s it for
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: