Nov 5, 2018
In episode #827, we discuss how
developers drive more traffic. Tune in to hear what they can do
that marketers cannot.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Developers Drive More
Traffic Than Marketers
- [00:40] Dropbox and Facebook
didn’t grow through paid ads, but through leveraging
- [01:10] The tactics people have
used in the past won’t work now.
- [01:20] A new tactic is to
- [01:32] If you give away a free
tool, traffic will increase.
- [01:53] Tools have a cheaper
cost per acquisition.
- [02:20] It’s called product-led
- [02:21] Hubspot used to charge for their CRM, but they now have
their own chat tool and website grader that they offer for
- [03:00] They lock people out
from certain features, which is a great tactic.
- [03:20] Get creative. Use
design and development as well.
- [03:58] Check out
- [04:10] They will show you what
the cost per customer is or should be.
- [04:33] That’s all for
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: