Nov 21, 2018
In episode #843, we discuss how
content marketing will change in the coming year. Tune in to hear
how you can get ahead of the trends.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Content Marketing Will
Change in 2019
- [00:50] We are more conscious
of doing omni-channel marketing.
- [01:40] Content is most likely
old and regurgitated, which affects rankings.
- [02:23] Content marketing is
- [02:45] You have to produce
new, cutting edge content or it won’t rank well.
- [03:44] Build good will with
- [04:01] It is so important to
build actual relationships with people in order to
- [04:10] That’s it for
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: