Jul 11, 2018
In episode #710, Eric and Neil
discuss how Clickfunnels earned their success. Tune in to hear how
Clickfunnels beat the competition.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Clickfunnels Built Their
Way To $100M ARR
- [00:40] Clickfunnels is a SAS Product that is a monthly subscription
- [01:00] They claim you can use
their product to do everything you need to build a site and promote
- [01:15] Leadpages and Infusionsoft are their direct competitors, who they have
- [01:45] They reached $100
Million ARR without raising capital.
- [02:10] Once you set up a
funnel, it continues to work.
- [02:30] They not only sell the
product, but also training to make sure you use it
- [03:20] If you Google Grant
Cardone/Russell Brunson 10X, they sold a huge bundle that made them
a lot of money.
- [04:30] Clickfunnels does a ton
- [04:50] They also use affiliate
marketing to grow their business.
- [05:25] They stand out from the
pack because they are very generous with their
- [07:06] Russell Brunson is a
- [07:30] Clickfunnels doesn’t
have salespeople or a marketing team and they still beat their
- [08:44] That’s all for
- [08:55] Tweet at Eric if you are interested in a software bundling
- [09:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: