Jun 11, 2018
In episode #680, Eric and Neil
discuss what you should be doing on your Thank You page. Tune in to
hear how you can use this page to drive more
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Here's What You Should Put on
Your Thank You Page
- [00:38] Make the most of your
“Thank You” page.
- [01:20] Eric put a video on his
page, thanking people for joining the community. It’s a way to
drive another conversion or get the viewer to share the
- [01:48] Neil also has a video
that explains what his customers’ options are, which directs them
to more conversion paths.
- [02:30] For Ecommerce
businesses, someone already has to buy a product to get to your
Thank You page.
- [02:45] Try to offer relevant
upsells to these people.
- [03:15] Try to target people
based on their presumed needs. Survey your customers!
- [03:30] Once you know what they
are looking for, offer similar upsell items.
- [04:06] Amazon is great at
- [04:30] On the Thank You page,
make sure your upsells are one-click and easy to use.
- [04:55] Convert Flow knows what kinds of things people have
purchased from your website and will offer them upsells
automatically, based on the information they have
- [05:10] That’s all for
- [05:12] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: