Dec 26, 2018
In episode #878, we discuss what
we did when our Google traffic tanked. Tune in to hear how we kept
our businesses up and running.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Here's What I Did When My
Google Traffic Tanked.
- [00:38] Google is always going
to win, no matter how hard you try.
- [01:00] We don’t rely on one
channel and neither should you.
- [01:10] When generating leads,
Eric will send out more email blasts, videos, paid ads,
- [01:55] It’s important to
- [02:15] Neil’s team lost a lot
of traffic, because they hid a lot of content behind an iframe.
Their traffic dipped 25%. This was before Google could read
- [03:12] When you are
omnipresent, you are just running good defense.
- [04:00] Don’t just look at the
days your traffic dipped, go back 30 days to see what could have
caused the dip.
- [04:13] That’s it for
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: