Mar 10, 2018
In episode #587, Eric and Neil
tell you what to put in the very first email you send to customers.
Tune in to hear why on-boarding is so vital to your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Here's the Very First Email
that You Should Send to Customers
- [00:35] Send an email that
helps them throughout their journey and experience.
- [00:47] Setting them up
properly will give customers a positive experience and makes them
more likely to remain satisfied customers.
- [01:24] Getting people
on-boarded the right way is key.
- [02:10] On-boarding is one of
the most important levers you can pull and can translate to
- [02:30] Intercom’s initial email explains how everything works and
how you can get started.
- [02:49] Pat Flynn will send an email introducing himself and uses
the tags in Convert Kit.
- [03:20] Neil’s Co-Founder did a
test with About.me and he was able to get their revenue to increase
40 or 50%, just by creating a nice “getting started
- [03:52] Make sure to include a
checklist or steps, so that people have a path to
- [04:15] Intercom has a chat or
email on-boarding feature that allows you to choose a path that
works for you.
- [04:43] That’s all for
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: