Apr 15, 2018
In episode #623, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can stay top of mind. Tune in to hear what you
should be doing to remain popular.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Here's A Unique Way To Keep
Your Brand Top Of Mind
- [00:38] If you look at
Drift, every time they launch a new feature, they
always have a lot of fanfare and masquerade it as a product
- [01:26] In 2017, Neil
bought UberSuggest and relaunched it as a free tool in
- [01:45] He used Product Hunt to promote it.
- [02:15] Neil publishes to his
blog 7 days a week!
- [02:32] You have to be
relentless in order to stay top of mind. Tom Brady is a great
example of relentlessness.
- [03:00] There is no one
specific thing you can do to stay popular, but rather you have to
- [03:42] The rule of 7: someone
has to see something 7 times before they convert.
- [04:10] By putting yourself out
there, eventually, you will become top of mind.
- [04:51] Zoom
doesn’t run a lot of ads, but they
have billboards everywhere in San Francisco. They even bought a
sponsorship at the arena where the Golden State Warriors
- [05:28] That’s all for
- [05:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: