Nov 18, 2018
In episode #840, we discuss what
you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can
build a following.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Have No Audience? Do
- [00:45] Try going
- [01:21] Drive traffic to a live
video and try to build good will.
- [01:45] You can promote a live
stream to your email lists or other social lists.
- [02:01] Social networks push
- [02:20] If you’re going to do
live content, use YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and
- [02:52] Live content boosts
your engagement numbers.
- [03:45] Retarget the top 5-10%
of people that watch your live video.
- [04:50] Brendon Burchard
recorded a livestream of an online course.
- [05:15] Afterwards, that video
can become a reusable asset.
- [05:30] You can talk about
other people’s products and services if it will benefit your
audience and help you build your number of followers.
- [06:05] A lot of money doesn’t
need to be spent creating live streams.
- [06:27] Wirecast allows you to simulcast live
- [06:55] Neil is going to stop
speaking at conferences and only do live streams.
- [07:25] That’s it for
- [07:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: