Jan 25, 2019
In episode #908, we discuss why
hard work isn’t the sole factor in success. Tune in to hear what
success is actually made of.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Hard Work Isn't The Key to
- [01:02] Just because you put in
hours, doesn’t mean you will be successful.
- [01:45] The key is working more
efficiently, not more.
- [01:54] Neil doesn’t schedule
meetings on Fridays.
- [02:35] Always make time for
- [02:42] If you’re creative, you
can be successful.
- [03:00] In order to scale, it’s
important to have processes.
- [03:15] Hire people who are
smarter than you.
- [04:26] When hiring, ask
yourself if you would work for this person and if you admire
- [05:15] If a person’s
references don’t check out, it’s a big red flag.
- [06:04] That’s it for
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: