Jun 11, 2019
In episode #1045, we discuss
Martin Splitt’s top three ranking factors for 2019. Tune in to hear
if we agree with Martin.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Google's
Top 3 Ranking Factors For 2019
- [00:38] Google made their own
Mythbusters episode about themselves.
- [01:00] Martin Splitt shared
three top SEO factors on which people should focus.
- [01:10] Factor 1: Content
- [01:42] Eric and Neil agree
this is important.
- [02:25] When creating content,
deliver a good customer experience.
- [02:52] Factor 2: Meta
- [03:05] Make sure you have meta
tags to describe your content.
- [03:40] Eric and Neil think
using ClickFlow will help with this task, but it’s more
important to get clicks.
- [06:45] Factor 3:
- [07:20] Eric and Neil don’t
believe that this is the most important thing on which to
- [08:04] Brand queries are more
- [08:08] That’s it for
- [08:30] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: