Oct 8, 2019
In episode #1164, we share the
gist of Google’s new link building guidelines. As you will learn
today, there are many great reasons why SEO builders would want to
comply with these rules. Tune in to hear the nitty-gritty of their
requirements and when it will be rolled out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s
New Link Building Rules.
- [00:30] Google announced the
new guidelines around link building.
- [01:00] Requirements to start
using Rel = “ugc” and Rel = “Sponsored” and its
- [01:42] What Google is trying
to achieve with these new regulations.
- [02:02] Should we be concerned
about these rules? And why it would be beneficial to
- [03:15] The practical
applications to consider.
- [04:06] How Google is providing
a middle ground between link equity and no link
- [04:39] When it is being rolled
out and when companies will implement it.
- [04:52] That’s it for
- [04:55] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: