Dec 4, 2017
In episode #491, Eric and Neil
explain the purpose of Google’s AMP and why it may be killing your
revenue. If you are an e-commerce business, this episode should be
of particular interest to you. Tune in to discover how AMP is
hurting your business.
- [00:27] Today’s
Topic: Google’s AMP Is Killing Your
- [00:35] Explaining the purpose
- [01:13] When stripping down
sites for mobile access, it strips away ads to get the sites to
load more quickly.
- [01:30] Reasons why certain
countries have different rates of search traffic.
- [02:30] Why your revenue will
tank in spite of search traffic increases.
- [03:13] Even though Google says
they are adding tools for publishers, take it with a grain of
- [03:35] If you are an e-commerce
business, it can be detrimental to use AMP.
- [03:48] That’s it for
- [03:50] Marketing School is giving away a
90-day free trial to Crazy
Egg, which is a visual heat-mapping tool.
- What should we talk
about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short