Jun 27, 2019
In episode 1061, we discuss freemium vs. free trial
services. Tune in to hear which one you should offer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Freemium VS Free Trial Which
One Should You Offer?
- [00:45] Freemium allows you to use the product for
free with locked features.
- [01:30] Hubspot
switched from a free trial to freemium.
- [02:00] Typically, trials give you access to all
features, but for a limited time.
- [03:00] Spotify is a
good example of freemium.
- [03:20] It comes with ads, but if you love it, you
can pay for more features and no ads.
- [04:45] Freemium is a good way to generate more
- [06:18] Only 2-3% of freemium users convert.
- [06:34] That’s it for today!
- [06:45] We are going to take applications for live
intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing
School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: