May 27, 2018
In episode #665, Eric and Neil
tell you what you should do instead of starting a business. Tune in
to hear why you don’t have to start your own business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Forget Starting a Business, Do
- [00:46] Neil thinks starting a
business is one of the hardest things to do. It is far easier
- [01:25] Buy a company and grow
- [01:48] Income
Store has over 800
websites. They buy other websites and promise a return to their
- [02:09] They brought in $28
Million last year.
- [02:29] If you think you can’t
afford to buy a business, you can always do cellar-based financing
where you pay a monthly fee.
- [02:53] You can do a lot of
creative things to cut costs and improve profits.
- [03:05] You can also only buy a
portion of the company and include a clause where you can buy them
out in the future.
- [03:34] FE
International has great
content about buying businesses.
- [03:45] Buy Biz Sell, Flippa, and Empire Flipper are also great resources.
- [04:02] If you are looking for
low-cost deals, Flippa and Empire Flipper are good for
- [04:34] Neil’s favorite
business purchases are blogs that aren’t properly
- [04:45] Buy a business once you
have proven that you can grow someone else's business.
- [05:00] Use those skills to
grow your own site.
- [05:30] Grow things on your own
and once you're confident, buy a business.
- [05:34] That’s all for
- [05:37] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: