Sep 2, 2016
In Episode #33 Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. This
marketing tactic, when pursued correctly, can be a very lucrative
method for driving traffic.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – What is affiliate marketing?
- 00:30 – Performance marketing. Someone else pushes your
- 01:00 – The seller collects the margin.
- 01:35 – There is a risk, but it can be very lucrative.
- 01:57 – Great opportunity if you don’t want to pay for
- 02:20 – Google search for affiliate networks and reach out to
- 03:30 – Don’t jump the gun!
- 04:30 – Monitor the ads that affiliates are running.
- 05:00 – Bad traffic will give you bad reviews.
- 05:30 – The bigger the affiliate, the better.
- 05:45 – You need a strong website to give them a strong
- 06:10 – Read
Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- 06:30 – If you’re starting out, affiliate marketing is a great
way to start out.
- 07:10 – Learn more online about finding affiliates.
- 07:35 – Partners aiming for the same thing.
- 08:20 – Build a relationship.
- 08:45 – Rate and review our podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Affiliate marketing is a great way to start out!
- Make sure that you make smart decisions to avoid legal battles
and maintain quality control.
- Look at affiliate marketing as a partnership, and foster that
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.