Apr 4, 2019
In episode #977, we discuss if
podcast advertising actually works. Tune in to here if this method
of marketing is a good idea.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Does
Podcast Advertising Actually Work?
- [00:35] MeUndies advertises on podcasts. They make $75 Million a
- [00:48] They spent a third of
their marketing budget on podcast advertising.
- [01:10] Eric thinks this is
- [01:40] Once you start
advertising overly consistently, the message becomes lost on
- [02:15] People reach out
wanting to advertise with us all the time.
- [02:40] It is estimated that
Joe Rogan makes a killing with the ads on his podcast.
- [03:05] Knowing the audience is
- [03:15] It has to be the right
product for the right people.
- [03:20] That’s it for
- [03:29] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: