Mar 12, 2020
In episode #1319, we discuss
whether influencer marketing works for B2B companies. While there
are usually higher success rates for B2Cs, there is still an
opportunity for B2Bs to benefit from this type of marketing – it’s
all about finding the right influencers. Tune in to hear which
tools you can use to find up and coming
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Does
Influencer Marketing Actually Work for B2B
- [00:33] An example of B2B
marketing: A marketing agency doing business with
- [00:41] By the way, we are
currently doing our Growth Accelerator in San
- [00:50] How you can make
influencer marketing work for B2B.
- [01:32] Consider Andreessen
Horowitz’s two influencers in the tech world.
- [02:12] Many people have sought
help from Neil because of his large audience.
- [02:35] You need to find the
right influencer to optimize this kind of
- [02:52] Use tools like Social
Blade to find up and coming influencers.
- [03:14] That’s it for
- [03:21] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: