Feb 21, 2019
In episode #935, we discuss how
influencer marketing really works. Tune in to hear how you can make
influencer marketing work for you.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Does Influencer Marketing
- [00:35] Neil has used tons of
- [01:02] Chinese influencers are
killing the game and making a lot of money.
- [01:20] There isn’t a lot of
good monetization through Instagram.
- [01:33] The US is behind China
in influencer marketing.
- [01:52] It worked well at
first, but now more people are doing and are charging a lot
- [02:40] The amount being spent
on campaigns ends up being less than you spend, which is not a good
use of marketing funds.
- [03:06] Try to find
micro-influencers to get a better ROI.
- [04:10] Eric reads an article
about the Chinese influencer market.
- [05:22] The US is better at B2B
- [05:45] Go to Influence.co to find niche influencers.
- [05:53] That’s it for
- [05:57] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: