Apr 19, 2019
In episode #992 , we discuss
whether AMP still helps with SEO. Tune in to hear what we think
about this Google service.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Does AMP Still Help With
- [00:42] AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile
- [00:55] AMP helps speed up your
page loads on mobile devices.
- [01:25] Google is caching,
which is why it loads so quickly.
- [01:45] It strips a lot of
stuff away to increase speed, so you lose out on a lot of
- [02:12] AMP helps somewhat in
- [02:22] In the United States,
AMP doesn’t help with traffic.
- [02:45] In places like Brazil,
the traffic increases.
- [03:05] If you are targeting
less developed regions, AMP will still help you with
- [03:28] However, we can’t give
a definitive answer.
- [04:05] By building on top of
Google products, you risk losing control of your site.
- [04:36] That’s it for
- [05:15] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: