Nov 14, 2018
In episode #836, we discuss the
appropriate length for blog posts. Tune in to hear how long your
posts should be.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Do You Really Need to Write
1890 Word Blog Posts to Rank on Page 1?
- [00:45] Brian Dean is the one
who came up with this theory.
- [01:08] Google looks at each
- [02:05] You don’t need long
form content to succeed.
- [02:40] There a lot of things
you can do to rank.
- [02:52] In the B2B industry,
longer is better.
- [03:03] B2C, length isn’t as
- [03:54] Use SEMRush or Ahrefs to look at the top ten results in your
- [04:11] See what the trend is
- [04:32] That’s it for
- [04:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: