Mar 19, 2019
In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still
relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Do You Even Need to Blog
- [00:35] We still blog, but we try not to spend
money on it.
- [01:15] You can’t please everyone with one format,
which is why it is important to blog.
- [01:21] Blogs still generate more traffic from a
- [01:40] Podcasting only gets good traffic for the
first 30 days.
- [02:08] When you blog, you have more control over
- [02:35] People are able to find you more
- [03:00] In general, the answer is yes, but that
doesn’t mean you need to create thousands of blog posts.
- [03:45] If you’re going to blog, write about new,
- [04:05] Once Google recognizes your site as
“quality” it will push your results to the top.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So,
we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: