Feb 22, 2020
In episode #1301, we discuss
whether podcast ads actually work! Advertising placements on
podcasts are typically hard to track and there are definitely
scenarios in which you will struggle to see results. The main
lesson here is to find a platform and audience that suits your
offer. Tune in to hear about clever ways to get your name out
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do
Podcast Ads Actually Work?
- [00:34] What podcast ads are
and why most do not work.
- [01:23] The key to podcast ads:
relevant content to the platform.
- [02:01] Some examples of top
brands who advertise on podcasts.
- [03:20] Consider creating your
own podcast as a means of advertising!
- [03:42] Different spots to
monetize and making these relatable.
- [04:12] That's it!
- [04:15] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: